Small spaces need a pop of color and our floral wall art is a perfect choice! Made using the batik process, every one is done by hand resulting in each being a unique piece of art. Have a bigger wall space? Use several to make a stunning array.
Nepal Leprosy Trust helps those who have suffered from leprosy or are disadvantaged in other ways. In Nepal, those afflicted with leprosy are ostracized and regarded as unclean. Little known to many, leprosy is curable. They are often left with nerve damage in their fingers, but the disease is gone. However, the stigma remains, so they have little hope of earning an income. NLT not only provides fair wages, but also offers medical benefits and educational opportunities they would otherwise not have access to. This wall art is made to order using a batik process on cotton fabric, a time consuming artistry which requires multiple steps of dying and waxing. We suggest framing with a simple black frame as that will make the batik pop.
- Made by hand in Nepal
- Hand dyed batik on cotton
- Measures approximately 6-3/4" x 14"
- Fits standard 5.5" x 14" frame (frame not included)
- Ships rolled up. If wrinkles occur, use an iron at low temp, no steam and press flat between two paper towels
- Consider hanging from vertical clothes line using wood clothes pins if receiving without poster board.
- Due to hand drawn process of batik, each piece will have slight size and color variations
- **WFTO member**
Made by hand is uniquely beautiful. Our products are made by humans, not mass produced on automated machines. Minor imperfections and variations are to be expected as a characteristic of the artistry. Please appreciate these individualities for what they are, a maker pouring their heart and soul into a unique and beautiful piece of work for you.
Find our full selection of wall art here.